All neuropathology evaluations at Tox Path Specialists, LLC are personally performed by Dr. Mark Butt (download Dr. Butt's CV here). Starting his career with a residency in pathology at the Cornell University veterinary college, and continuing as a toxicologic pathologist at Ciba-Geigy (now Novartis) Pharmaceuticals and Pathology Associates before the founding of Tox Path Specialists, LLC, Dr. Butt has over 20 years experience specializing in the evaluation of the nervous system in preclinical studies.
The following is a sampling of the numerous types of studies evaluated by Dr. Butt:
Direct delivery (bypassing the blood-brain-barrier)
- Intraparenchymal injection
- Cell implantation (spinal cord and brain)
- Intracerebral/parenchymal leads/electrodes
- Perispinal leads/electrodes
- Catheter and pump systems