The Quality Assurance Unit (QAU) at Tox Path Specialists is responsible for monitoring each study to assure management and study directors that the facility, equipment, personnel, methods, records, and controls comply with Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) regulations, the study protocol, and applicable SOPs.
If you are a client and would like to schedule a site visit to TPS, please contact our Director of Quality Assurance, Laura Caccese.
Our QAU performs the following tasks:
- Review SOPs and Forms for GLP compliance
- Provide GLP training for staff
- Provide management quarterly status reports of studies
- Perform annual Internal Facility Inspections
- Inspect sub-contractors for GLP compliance
- Host client GLP qualification visits
- Host visits from regulatory agencies
- Perform in-process critical phase inspections
- Audit validation packages